“THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA”
Distinguished Patients and Guests,
This enlightenment text has been prepared by Sentez Meme Sağlığı ve Hastalıkları Enstitüsü Yayıncılık Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“MedSentez”), acting with the capacity of “Data Controller”, which is registered in Ankara Trade Registry Directorate with trade register no. 282577 and which operates Private MedSentez Policlinic within the scope of “the Data Controller’s liability of Enlightenment” specified in the article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Your personal data primarily the health data can be processed within the scope of the limits specified below in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation and can be shared by third parties again within the scope of these limits. Below, your rights before MedSentez, the Data Controller, are explained, such as; which personal data can be processed, for what purpose the personal data are being processed, the procedure and legal reason of the personal data collection, to whom for what purpose the processed personal data can be transmitted. You are kindly suggested to read this information carefully.
- Personal data processed
In accordance with the article 2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, “personal data” hereby expresses all kinds of information and data belonging to our patients, guests or other third parties which may be listed as follows; the name, surname, mother/father name, T.R. Identification no. and/or passport number, birth place and/ or date, civil status, gender, health insurance, occupation, insurance card number, workplace register and/or patient identity number and other identity data, address, telephone number, electronic mail address and other communication data, audio communication records which are kept in accordance with call center standards by the customer representatives and/or patient services as well as personal data obtained in case of communication with MedSentez through electronic mail, mail and/or through the means of other communication, various financial data such as bank account numbers, IBAN number, credit card details, insuring and insurance information, data relevant with private health insurance for the purpose of financing and planning of the health services and the information on the institution which makes payments such as Social Insurance Institution, all kinds of health data which are obtained during the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and healthcare information and/ or as a result of the foregoing activities including but not to be limited with; all kinds of patient medical reports, diagnosis data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, all kinds of medical test results, physical examination results, doctor analyze and comments, appointment information, prescription information, survey, appreciation and complaint letters, satisfaction results and further notifications, images which are obtained from the records of camera which are active in the common areas for security purpose, data sent through https://www.medsentez.com)- MedSentez’s web site, web site traffic information (your IP address you are using when you reach the site, page information) cookies and other personal data, in case of job application; other personal data including background which are obtained in this respect, and including employment contracts, but not limited to the foregoing, primarily the health data, all kinds of information related to real person whose identification is already known or may be found which are obtained by MedSentez or the employees, either directly or indirectly or in any manner(written, verbal, electronic, magnetic or digital forms are included, bur not to limited to the foregoing).
According to the article 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, “exclusive personal data” hereby expresses; in terms of personal data, the data of the persons regarding their race, ethnical origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religious, sub-religious or other beliefs, appearance, association, foundation or trade union membership, health, sexual life, penal conviction and security measures as well as biometric and magnetic data.
According to the article 2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, “personal data processing” expresses; all kinds actions executed on the data such as to obtain, record, store, preserve, change, re-issue, explain, transfer and takeover these data, to bring the data into obtainable manner, to classify or obstruct the data to be used through either entirely or partially automatic ways or through non- automatic ways provided to be the part of any data recording system.
According to the article 2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, “relevant person” hereby means; the real person whose personal data are processed. Your personal data and your exclusive personal data among them can be processed by Medsentez in connection and in compliance with the purposes specified below, and can be transferred to the person, institution and agencies listed below.
- Purposes of processing of your personal data
You personal data can be processed by MedSentez within the scope of the purposes listed below:
- To fulfill the liabilities specified in Health Services Fundemantal Law No.3359, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, Regulation on the Personal Health Data and other relevant legislation,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment, execution of control and healthcare services, planning and management of health services and its finance,
- Supply of drug and/ or medical equipment and / or device which are special for you,
- If you get an appointment, to keep you informed about the appointment, to provide information and/ or to remind you about the appointment,
- To share the obtained information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and agencies according to the legislation, and to reply,
- To query your right ownership with the corporation/institutions which are contracted with MedSentez or to reach a financial consent with these corporations for the health services rendered to you,
- To share the information requested by contracted corporation/institutions primarily the private insurance companies within the scope of the finance of health services, and identity authentication,
- To issue invoice against the services rendered by us
- To analyze your health services utilization on the purpose of the development and improvement of the health services rendered by us, and to keep your health data, to reply your questions and complaints regarding our services,
- To receive relevant information in line with the claim and inspections of the regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- To keep information on your health data which are required to be preserved as per the relevant legislation,
- To measure the patient satisfaction after you receive health services, and to increase patient satisfaction,
- To measure and inspect service quality during phone communications,
- To provide de security of Medsentez’s building and the security of the people inside the building,
- To make necessary assessments during recruitment processes,
- To publish the web site(https://www.medsentez.com) and to increase user experience
- To execute other activities to the extent permitted the legislation apparently,
Alike your health data, your exclusive personal data may be processed without your express consent on the purpose of the protection of public health, execution of preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, cure and healthcare services, planning and management of health services and its finance.
Your personal data apart from exclusive personal data may be processed without your express consent in line with the objectives specified above.
- Procedure and legal reason of the personal data collection
Your personal data, primarily the actions made for the execution of medical diagnosis, treatment, control and healthcare services as well as the forms which are filled under electronic or printed environment by your side, may be collected by verbal (verbal communication, such as telephone communication), printed( such as forms, test results, e- mail, fax, courier) visual, electronic, automatic, automatic entirely or partly, or non automatic procedures.
The legal reason for the collection of your personal data is that they are necessary for Medsentez to fulfill its contractual and legal liabilities and they are obligatory for MedSentez’s legal benefits.
- To whom the personal data can be transferred to and the purpose of transfer
According to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and relevant health legislation, by enabling all necessary technical and administrative measures to be taken for reaching the appropriate security level and on the purpose of processing of personal data specified above, you transfer your personal data, primarily the Ministry of Health and Provincial Health Directorate, to official authorities, public hospitals and private hospitals, polyclinics, laboratories, doctors, private insurance companies, banks, our shareholders, members of the board of directors, doctors within the scope of Medsentez, our other employees or consultants who support us for the fulfillment of our contractual and legal obligations, real and legal persons- third persons whom you specify with your written request, and to the other real and legal persons who are permitted by the applicable legislation.
Your personal data other than health and sexual life, which are deemed to be among exclusive personal data, can be only transferred under the cases which are set forth in the laws to the real and legal persons listed above without your express consent. Whereas your personal data relevant with your health and sexual life can be transferred to the real and legal persons specified above without your express consent only for the purposes of protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of cure and healthcare services, planning and management of health services and its finance.
- Relevant person’s rights
Acting with the capacity of relevant person, you distinguished patients are entitled to apply MedSentez and to receive information on the issues referred below:
- To learn as to whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- If your personal data have been processed, to claim information in this respect,
- To learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used in line with their objective or not,
- To know about the third persons whom the personal data are transferred both inside the country and abroad,
- If the personal data have been processed deficient or wrong, to claim them to be corrected, and, within this scope, to request that the processes completed herein should be informed to the third parties whom the personal data have been transferred to.
- Within the scope of the conditions set forth in the Law on the Protection of the Personal Data, to claim that the personal data should be deleted or destroyed, to request that the processes completed herein should be informed to the third parties whom the personal data have been transferred to.
- By analyzing the personal data exclusively through automatic systems, to make objection against the occurrence of a result which is against the person itself,
- In case of any loss incurred due to illegal processing of personal data, to claim for the compensation of the loss and damages incurred.
For all your questions and requests related to the rights you are entitled to and for other issues specified in the enlightenment text, you can contact the MedSentez’s responsible manager Aylin Tekin( Address: MedSentez, Büyükelçi Sokak No:12/A Kavaklıdere/Ankara; E-mail: iletişim@medsentez.com; Tel:+ 90(312) 428 18 28)
We wish you healthy days,